Finally, Tregaron Freeride is here!
On the 16th and 17th of June 2017 skaters from across the country will descend on rural Tregaron to spend the weekend at the UK's only closed road freeride. Hosted again on Pencefn feeds track we are pleased to announce the best elements of the event will return. Look forward to countless runs, the riders raffle and some close racing.
EARLY BIRD TICKET 80 Pounds - ON SALE NOW !
- A weekend of closed road riding with uplifts.
- A marshalled protected course with a medical team on site at all times. We guarantee a safe environment for you to crash in!
- Camping in our own campsite with facilities on site.
- An evening meal (Sat) and breakfast (Sun) provided by The Y Talbot hotel 200 metres from the course
- Racing on Sunday afternoon. Points from this race will count as a The British Downhill Skateboarding League National Race!
- Friday and Sunday night camping is permitted, please leave no litter.
- Saturday night rider's meal at the Y-Talbot
- Sunday morning riders breakfast at the Y-Talbot
- Saturday is all day freeride
- Sunday is morning freeride and racing in the afternoon (with freeride runs behind race heats)
- 9:30am riding start
With 3 years of efficiently run freerides behind us we are confident that Tregaron freeride will be another success. Get there!
SIGN UP HERE :